SpyderCHECKR® 24 is the newest addition to the range of camera profiling tools by Datacolor. This reference chart is designed to meet the color matching needs of photo & video enthusiasts and professionals alike by providing precise control over the color reproduction in the photo – all in a convenient package. The SpyderCHECKR® 24 has three main applications:
- Determination of white balance, exposure and contrast during shooting;
- Equalisation of color reproduction during multi-camera shooting or color-critical reproduction photography;
- Generation of custom camera profiles during editing.
The SpyderCHECKR® 24 is primarily intended for use on location. The sturdy but heavy frame of the big SpyderCHECKR has been replaced with a storage pocket made out of wear-proof vinyl. The free software that comes with the SpyderCHECKR® 24 generates camera profiles compatible with the most popular photo and video editing tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Hasselblad Phocus and Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve.
The biggest advantage of the SpyderCHECKR® 24 over all other color reference products is that the generated profiles are not linked only to RAW format photos but can be applied to JPEG images and video.
- Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit, Windows 10 32/64-bit, Mac OS X 10.7 or newer
- 128MB RAM
- 100MB free disk space
- Adobe Lightroom v2 or newer version; Adobe Photoshop CS3 or newer version; Hasselblad Phocus 2.8 and up; Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11 or newer version
- Internet connection for software download and product activation