Maha Powerex MH-C204W 4-channel charger with Refresh capability
Maha MH-C204W is a compact charger for 2 or 4 NiCd/NiMH rechargeable batteries size АA or ААА. The charging is controlled via a special microprocessor which guarantees safe charging and longevity.
A unique feature for this product class is the Refresh function. When you put the batteries in the charger and press the Refresh button, the MH-C204W will safely discharge them first before the beginning of the charging process.
Most chargers that have a built-in AC power supply have their power plugs on the back of the unit and if you plug them into a power strip they are likely to cover the adjacent sockets. Unlike these, the Maha MH-C204W uses a standard 3ft power cable that allows you to put the charger on a table or other convenient surface. As it lacks the spikes of the built-in power plug, the MH-C204W is easy to put away in a bag or even a coat pocket.
- Power supply: worldwide compatible (100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz)
- Charging slots: 4 (can be used in pairs)
- Charging current:
- size AA: 2000 mA (2 slots) or 1000 mA (4 slots)
- size ААА: 700 mA (2 slots) or 350 mA (4 slots)
- Charging control algorithm: Negative Delta V
- Overcharge protection: Zero Delta V, temperature sensor, timer
|# of slots||4 (2+2)|
|Battery Chemistry||AA (R6) / AAA (R03), NiCd / NiMH|
|Charging Current||AA: 2×2000 mA, 4×1000 mA • AAA: 2×700 mA, 4×350 mA|