The programmable battery charger and analyzer Maha MH-C9000 Wizard One has five modes that cover everything you may want to do with your batteries: charge, discharge, refresh & analyze, break-in and programmable sequence.
Using the MH-C9000 you can:
- charge your batteries with precisely determined current as instructed by the per manufacturer;
- monitor in real time the charging status of each battery on the huge, white LED backlit display;
- measure battery capacity in accordance with the BS EN / IEC 61951-2:2003 standard;
- test battery performance at different charge and discharge current levels (usage simulation);
- objectively compare the capabilities of different battery makes and models;
- watch over the performance of your batteries in real-life use throughout their lifetime;
- select & match batteries with very similar capacity for use in packs;
- "revive" batteries that seem to have zero capacity after prolonged storage while discharged;
- break-in new batteries in order to help them reach their maximum capacity before use;
- refresh batteries that do not get fully depleted during normal use, to prevent loss of capacity (memory effect).
We ship the Maha MH-C9000 with a world-wide universal (100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz) power supply with EU plug.
Note: the batteries on the photo are there just to look nice. They are not included with the charger (but you can buy them separately from us).
|# of slots||4 (independent)|
|Battery Chemistry||AA (R6) / AAA (R03), NiCd / NiMH|
|Charging Current||Programmable: 0.2A — 2.0A, 0.1А steps|
|Discharge Current||Programmable: 0.1A — 1.0A, 0.1А steps|